Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

20% less in the desk = a laptop

So we begin our quest. Not much work was done today, but I did get a head start on things yesterday. I tackled my desk. Yes the dreaded desk. I did not get it all cleaned but I made a start. I cleaned out the desk drawers. Good lord. Really did I need software for printers I no longer own. Don't think so. So they are going to the donation box. It was fun to find cd's with lots of pictures of my kiddos on them. To my daughter's surprise, I uncovered an older laptop on the seldom used desk and it works. I think she is vying for it!. I just need to figure out how to get my files off of it and get it a software update. Well I am off to post some things on ebay to sell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...